Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Promoting your video

Yesterday I got a mail from my friend about some IIT Alumni meet where some IIT girl sang an (unexpectedly) good song.

Here is the song which was forwarded to me : http://nostaljigs.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=86.

The song seemed good to me and it is good (keeping a typical IIT prototype in mind).

I went to youtube to look for the same song so that I can download the same song and 'what the hell is it?'. She a well known pakistani singer. Went back to the original site and started reading the comments. The 1st page was all innocence and then from 2nd page onwards truth was out and people were baying for the blood of the poster.

Still its a good song worth listening quite a number of times.

And yes the video got promoted well, got a lot of hits to the site as well as youtube.

No comments: