The installation went on fine but it did not allow upload of images, documents, pdfs etc.
Looking through the internet I was able to find the solution step by step.
So I have consolidated all in here:
- I have my wiki installed at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wiki. I created an upload folder to allow php engine to write files in there. I got in created at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wiki\uploads and gave Domain\Users , Internet Guest Account and Launch IIS Process Account "Full Control" over the folder. This allows IIS worker process to write files to the folder.
- I have my php installed at C:\PHP. Open the C:\PHP\php.ini file and make the following changes:
- Look for the config param "open_basedir" and set it to wiki base directory.
open_basedir = "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wiki"
- Look for the config param "upload_tmp_dir" and set it to the Uploads directory created in Step 1.
- You may also want to set the maximum file size that can be uploaded. Look for the config params "post_max_size" and "upload_max_filesize" and set it to the required file size.
post_max_size = 20M
upload_max_filesize = 20M
- Just confirm one more thing i.e. the config param "file_uploads". It should be set to ON.
file_uploads = On
- You may also want to set the mail setting for php application under the "[mail function]" section. You will need to set the config params "SMTP" (SMTP server), "smtp_port" and "sendmail_from".
- This should set you up and you should be able to upload to your dokuwiki.